Service Technician Position:
Do you have the desire for a career with plenty of room for advancement with a fast growing service company?
- Our company services equipment in the test industry.
- Our services are in high demand and we are looking for the right individual to continue business development.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
-Servicing and maintaining laboratory equipment such as, but not limited to:
- High temperature ovens
- Ultra-low temperature freezers
- Environmental chambers
- Walk-in environmental rooms
- Some overtime and travel required.
- Professional licenses: EPA certifications
- Associate/technical degree desired in HVAC
- Applicant must have clean driving record.
- Background check will be performed before hire date
- Service vehicle with credit card
- 5 or more years of commercial refrigeration or HVAC
- Experience in biotech and research laboratory environment
- Basic safety & power tools experience
- Cascade refrigeration
- Wages based on experience
Other Job Requirements:
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Applicant must be self-motivated.
- Work with limited supervision
- Documentation skills, conceptual skills, dependability, productivity, and attention to detail, lifting, and ladder work
Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
Great opportunity for growth and advancement.
Join Our Team